BFJ Superhero Universe
Overall possible plot idea
- Captain AK in league with Tojo are trying to create a super army to conquer the world and spread communism as well as resurrect Stalin to rule over the new world order. But since they lack the scientific know how for this they must employ the services of Dr. Mengele, who only helps because of his desire to perfect his super soldier technology. Tojo’s contributions to the group are his wealth influence and small army of minions while Captain AK can provide the facilities and equipment.
- Lieutenant United States and Long Arm of the Law (these post 9/11 wars can be his first military missions) are confronted by government officials and The Patriot about how they are no longer needed and will be tried for treason if they continue their pursuits. possibly having a minor skirmish there inorder to give an understanding of how the patriot is much stronger. throughout the movie the patriot could be giving chase to them eventually ending in a final encounter with him in which American Dream joins in to tilt the scales in the Lieutenants favor. American Dream could then go on to aid in part of the final battle.
- flash backs to Bill of Rights as well as the past of Lieutenant United States. flashbacks for American Dream backstory.
- Maybe take place around 2004-2005 after iraq has been invaded, could discuss the loss of superhero life in american wars throughout history, giving some more substance to the issue with the patriot and the government.
- After a month of tracking down captain AK, and Dr. Mengele. they find them in eastern Europe obtaining various neccessary materials for their sinister experiments. a fight ensues between our heros and captain AK’s lackeys the Sickle and the Siberian Ghost as well as a few contraptions Mengele has created, but with Tojo nowhere to be found. eventually the villians escape with what they came for.
- not sure how but our heros could get word that Tojo is headed to America for unknown reasons (perhaps Minuteman tips them off) So Lieutenant and Long Arm with the aid of the Minuteman head back to AMerica to confront Tojo. They discover hes going after the body of Bill of Rights. The superhero trio prove too much for Tojo and his lackeys and is forced to leave without the body. the villians could end up using a different dead hero to aid in the creation of their super soldiers.
- while in america Lieutenant and Long Arm could discover the secret project in which the US government conducted terrible experiments to create their own super hero.
- depending upon if we just focus on the heros or have chapters devoted to the villains as well. we could have a chapter where they test out a reanimation virus on an african village turning people into mindless zombies (not the result they were looking for) while their lackeys deal with the zombies Mengele tells captain AK that he knows what adjustments needed to be made to the virus. so they head back to captain AK’s main facility to finalize everything.
- after the battle with the patriot. American Dream, lieutenant united states and long arm of the law head over to AK’s lair. there they encounter the first wave of the newly created super soldiers. the super soliders could be Tojo’s lackeys that had been experimented on. during the battle Captain AK, Dr. Mengele, along with the Siberian Ghost and like 2 super soldiers leave. leaving Tojo and the Sickle to manage the battle. its then that our heros discover the plot to resurrect Stalin. they fight their way through the super soldiers killing the sickle and Tojo. Lieutenant United STates and Long Arm give chase to Captain AK while American Dream takes care of finishing off the base.
- then we have the last battle